- First, make sure you are logged into your LUCID account:https://lucid.verpackungsregister.org/.
- On your LUCID dashboard, go to Data report and click Submit data report.
- Click Start under Initial planned volume report.
- Select the year for which you want to report your packaging volumes.
- Select ‘Interseroh+’ as your system operator (please note: for all reports referencing licensing years up to and including 2021, please select ‘Interzero Circular Solutions GmbH’ instead) – this is the dual system that runs the Lizenzero online shop.
- Enter exactly the same packaging volumes in kilograms that you previously reported to Lizenzero.
- Click Review to check your data report.
- Once you have checked your data and clicked Save, your planned volume report for LUCID is then complete.
Tip: Find out how to use our XML volumes file download in the answer to the question ‘Is there an easy way to upload my volumes into LUCID?’.
Note: LUCID has revised the registration process as of 05.05.2022. The current layout therefore differs in some places from the representation shown here. The contents remain unaffected by this.
The following video also provides an in-depth guide to the individual steps: