How do I report my end-of-year volumes to Lizenzero?
- First, make sure you are logged into your Lizenzero account: https://www.lizenzero.de/en/account/.
- Click VOLUME REPORTING in the left-hand menu and then click End-of-year volume report.
- Here, check the volumes you last reported for the previous year.
- Use the Calculator to make any changes to these as necessary.
- Once done, don’t forget to click Save change. You can then complete the next steps up to the confirmation of your order.
- If you increase your volumes, you will be invoiced for an amount based on the changes to volumes and materials.
- If you reduce your volumes, you will not receive a credit note or corrected invoice. For further information, please see the answer to the question ‘Do I receive a credit if I reduce my packaging volumes?’ under ‘All about your Lizenzero agreement’.
- This completes your end-of-year volume report to Lizenzero. Now make sure you complete the same report in your LUCID account. For a guide to this step, see ‘How do I report my end-of-year volumes to LUCID?’.