Yes. To comply with the packaging law it is necessary to transfer your currently licensed packaging volumes to the database "LUCID" of the Central Packaging Register (ZSVR).
According to legislation, we are unfortunately not allowed to do this for you. But with our Download-Service we make it as easy as possible for you and save you the tedious work of manually entering your volumes at LUCID:
- First, make sure you are logged into your Lizenzero account: https://www.lizenzero.de/en/account/.
- In the left-hand menu, click VOLUME REPORTING and then click Volume Reporting Central Agency Packaging Register (XML):https://www.lizenzero.de/en/account/quantityInfoExport.
- The overview shows you your currently reported volumes. Scroll down and then click YOUR CURRENT VOLUMES to download your volumes as an XML file. No special software is required to do this.
- Simply save the file on your computer.
- Now go to https://lucid.verpackungsregister.org/ and log in to your LUCID account. Once logged in, click Data report and then XML report.
- Browse to the XML file saved on your device and confirm the upload by clicking Upload files