You need to fulfil your three duties:
1) Duty to register (ZSVR/LUCID)
2) System participation/licensing duty (dual system)
3) Duty to report data (ZSVR/LUCID)
- Go to the Lizenzero
- On the homepage, click the yellow button marked Calculate your volumes now.
- You can either enter your figures into the Calculator directly or use the Calculation Assistant to work them out.
- Then click Next and create your account.
- Then select your payment method in order to complete your order.
- You have now completed step 2 and fulfilled your system participation/licensing duty.
Don’t forget that you also need to submit your details to LUCID.
Instructions can also be found in the answer to ‘How do I complete my initial planned volume report at LUCID?’.